When Chris was asked, "Are you certified to teach kettlebell training" by a client, he answered...
"Why, yes I am."
To which he was asked, "And what certification do you have?"
"I've pressed a 48kg kettlebell overhead for 20 reps."
Do you NEED more certification?
This is the question we set out to answer in this week's episode of The Mighty Cast.
* Certifications and when they're needed or not needed.
* Certification bodies that are great... and others that fall short.
* Chris' experiences with courses (weightlifting, medical & otherwise)
* Chris' current certifications
* Certification wisdom from others (shout out to Pippa!)
* Other overlooked observations (health & safety, programming, poor form)
And in the end, we leave you with some practical advice on when it's a good idea to pursue further training... and when experience and hard work may be a better use of your time.